My 7-year-old son's experience of Rubix Cube (in his own words)




Hi folks

Recently i keenly observed that my 7 yr old has developed incredible interest in Rubix Cube, a trick toy which we could hardly complete ever if it was scrambled. Unlike our millennial generation, the new breed is much witty, agile and sharp to learn the tricks of trade in much limited time. My kid named Azlan Hassan has earned profficency level of an expert in 4x4, 3x3 and apple cube thereby improving his timings to compete in Wolrd Rubix Chmaoinship 'wish him goodluck',. 

Here is the experience shared by him (in his own words)                                                                               

So first I couldn't understand anything. I thought everything was fake. Then I found a video that was telling me the things very intuitively, so that's how I could solve it in 1 minute. After that I found another method to solve it. Finally, I could solve it in 40 to 50 seconds. I CONSTANTLY KEPT PRACTICING TO REFINE MYSELF which is the most important part of it. I recommend all kids to practice this, because it enhances knowledge and mental agility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR KIDS VACATIONS CONSTRUCTIVE AND REWARDING